Friday, February 12, 2010

Am I the true definition of a glory hunter?

First I was backing holland now they're out I want Spain to winAm I the true definition of a glory hunter?
yes mate you are lol!!





so am i, i suppose but my big sister likes spain so..why dont i ? we can support who ever team we bloody well like mate!Am I the true definition of a glory hunter?
support the team you like


i will always support spain


so it felt so good when they kicked italy's non existent ***





cesc didn't win the game though, the whole team did, saint iker is the real hero he saved 2 goals even though cesc fabregas is my favorite - you know i have to be honest
slaphead...lmfao..evening mate,it seems to be the case that yes you are a true glory hunter..but this is the euros so it dont mean shite tbh....its when you start supporting Spurs not this season but next.....cheers for the points....and what do points make...





























slapheads!!...cheers Terry
i am backing Spain, but at the beginning of the tournament i told myself if spain got eliminated then i'd go for the netherlands.





whatever, the more the merrier on the Spanish bandwagon. what a great day (minus G眉iza)
hey spain n holland the 2 teams i adore. well not everyone supports one team i mean sure some people do but not everyne so does that mean that everyone is a glory hunter. if it does than im one helluva glory hunter.
Next season you'll be supporting Man United:))





Never mind terry, we will welcome you with open arms!!!


鈾︹櫐鈾?br>

I'm supporting the World Wildlife Fund.





Save our Pandas!!!
I wanted italy to win. Now we are out Idc.


I believe in supporting one team only.
Don't worry, I was happy too when Barca's kid Cesc scored a winning penalty!!!
Yes you are a glory hunter, albeit a misguided one.
I to am wishing Spain to win. I hope that Cesc Fabregas , Fernando Torres and David Villa would show the best they could give.
No because you would have been supporting Germany since they actually will win
as long as you dont switch to Manchester United you're safe..
hmm..





No u are not..


Your rooting for spain..so they seek revenge on the team that eliminated the one YOU were rooting for...
footballs a game doesn't matter the team you support
ha ha!





yes you are .. but thats ok for now, during the Euro's, just dont go being a Glory Hunter when the new season starts .... Arsenal for life!! (as if you would)





:-)
terry..... chelsea fan uh? Yea I understand
Yes, quite possibly, go you!
who gives a crap you are or you arent
i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment