Friday, February 12, 2010

What is your definition of true happiness?

Living in kent,with every thing as I see it inside my head.


I hope thats what you ment!What is your definition of true happiness?
Jumping on our trampoline with my 3 year old laughing her head off.What is your definition of true happiness?
I don't believe in true happiness. I guess my definition is true contentment and that is completely satisfied with who you are and where you are in your life.
Happiness is a choice YOU have to make. It is a state of being only you can create. The key to unlocking the state of absolute happiness and joy right now, this very moment. If you could control your thoughts, you would immediately bring all your feelings under control. You would never ‘feel bad’ again. The absolute control of thought CAN be achieved. It can be accomplished, regardless of the belief to the contrary. It is not as difficult as one might believe. This CAN be learned by anyone willing to make the effort, and it can happen almost immediately. Think for a moment about how this would feel. Really try to imagine what your life would be like if you never, EVER experienced another negative thought. Pretend for a moment. Try to envision a life in which you experience ONLY what you wish to experience. Can this happen?


Wish you luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll define it when I find it..Right about now ,I simply don't know..sob........sob....
to love and be loved, to be free of fear and stress and at peace with one's self.
Finding happiness is like finding yourself. You don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. Self-actualization is a process of discovering who you are, who you want to be and paving the way to happiness by doing what brings YOU the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run.
still looking ...
Unreasonable expectations cause unhappiness.





Reasonable expections do not lead to dissapointments - only realisation and occaisionally exceeded to give pleasant suprise.





My new carpet - I expected it to get stained and lo 3 weeks later red wine splash - I got the stain out - which surprised me and I was over the moon! But that was the past - I still expect it to wear.





I still expect the trains to be delayed - and SWT rarely disappoints - but I do not gripe


3 weeks ago we had a death on the line - trains stopped for hours and hours -luckily at a staion - just beofre the section needing the power off - so +++ we still got air con, I aksed the guard if he would give 5minutes warning with his horn when the power gets put back on - then I hopped off and went out to the local pub next door to the station - had 2 pleasant lunch time pints on a hot day. Helped a sexy young lady passenger get a lift from a local so she could submit her thesis on time further down the line (she was a student and couldn't pay for a taxi) and felt truely content and happy. What else was I gonna do - join the other sad person on the line - fret about not getting to my meeting or just enjoy the randomness.
Enter phrase: ';true happiness';


Definition not found. The phrase doesn't exist.
Man City beating Blackburn this evening
You know, I had one in mind from Charles Schultz ';happiness is a warm puppy,'; but when I went to look for it I found some really good ones:





True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.


This famous quote on happiness by Helen Keller





You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation.


This famous happiness quote by Bette Davis





Happiness is man's greatest aim in life. Tranquility and rationality are the cornerstones of happiness.


The meaning of happiness according to Epicurus





Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.


This definition of happiness by Mahatma Gandhi








A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.


This happiness quote by Hugh Downs





Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.


This happiness definition by Aristotle





There is a French proverb: To live happy, live hidden. Where can Brigitte Bardot hide?


This not-so-happy thought by Brigitte Bardot





Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.


This quote on happiness by Spike Milligan





Happiness ain't a thing in itself--it's only a contrast with something that ain't pleasant.


This definition of happiness by Mark Twain in Captain Stormfield's Visit to Heaven





Happiness: An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.


This definition of happiness by Ambrose Bierce





Happiness is mostly a by-product of doing what makes us feel fulfilled.


This definition of happiness by Dr. Benjamin Spock





Happiness is not in having or being—it is in the doing.


This definition of happiness by Lillian Watson.





What's the use of happiness? It can't buy you money.


This funny quote on happiness by Henny Youngman

















g-day!
warm summers day kids laughing together in the garden me and my fella sat together watching them
Freedom from human's abuses.. Freedom from humans... Plus.. the powers and abilities to access and navagate the afterife in style...
My bed my boyfriend and me quiet and watching tv ♥
Being at peace with God. There is nothing in the world like it.
My definition of happpiness is being truely gratefull for the things that we already have in our lives.


Instead of focusing of the things that we wished we had, why don't people really look and see the things they already have,


maybe its somebody who truely loves them unconditionally, (plenty of lonely people outthere), 2020 vision etc


So my definition is the little things in life that are always takien for granted
Having 300 dollars at the end of the month and watching the sunset.
when you have a wife who truly loves you ,children who are healthy and behave in a respect full manner ,you are ahead with all your bills ,treat others as you would like them to treat you and except no less from anyone,show charity to them that need.believe in God ,and thank him for allowing you to be born in a privileged and rich country and not a poor war torn one and being sure in the fact that you did the best that you could in the things that matter in life.oh and not thinking that you are better than anyone else,cos your not.
There is no such thing as true happiness in the sense that most people define it.





Happiness always has its opposite following close behind which is sadness - we fall in love and are happy, our lover leaves us and there is great pain afterwards. When we have something good, our ego attaches to it and there is great pain on its departure. Happiness is just concealed pain, a temporary quick fix.





True happiness is really joy which is an eternal and constant sense of peace and joy irrespective of what is going on in the external world. This comes from non attachement and true love. The ability to love others while not trying to control them with ego.





True peace and joy comes from going beyond ego and just by being, here and now in the playing field of the present moment instead of torn between a past / future orientated despair ';Oh, I will happy when I get here or when I have this or when I meet them';. You are living in the future, a non existent reality.





NOW is the only place where true joy can be found. You will flow with the cosmic dance of life, things will come and go and you will enjoy them………while they last with a constant sense of peace.





Trust me it is pure heaven on Earth.
Having good health, enough food and a roof over my head, no debts, and believing that my dad (who passed away last month) forgave me all those times I was nasty to him. If I can one day believe that, and not feel that I'm kidding myself, I'd have found my happiness. Till then, I'll look out for a sign from him.
That can only be determined by the one seeking it.
True happiness is always there with your family and friends.








People are not consistent we always want the best or other people have.
contentment with how things are

No comments:

Post a Comment