Friday, February 12, 2010

What is your definition of a true MILF?

Everyone has a different idea of a MILF, what does it mean to you?What is your definition of a true MILF?
Motherly, Intelligent, Loving %26amp; Faithful. Or so I have told the Yamster.What is your definition of a true MILF?
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; I think I fit that or so I have been told.





A very phuckable mother.





In my opinion a true MILF, is a woman that is a mother that is still very attractive physically even after having children. She is not just desirable physically but captivates you mentally as well.
My definition of a MILF is the lady next door who invites other MILF neighbours around to swim in her pool a lot during the day when their husbands are at work.





(right outside my home office window)





They are all apparently still saving for bikinis.











Now I got teeth marks on my mouse and I've eaten three pencils so far this month.








.
A stay at home mother (availability) under 40, implants are acceptable, firm body a plus, likes to flirt, dresses sexy (not sleezy), able to suck a golf ball through 25 feet of garden hose, a pretty smile, nice hair, dreamy eyes, great sense of humor, kids in school during the day, hubby out of town forever on a business trip, did I mention the hose?
a mom who is really cute and hold a permanent throne in your spank bank.





I'd say it's more a fantasy than a reality, but then again I don't read penthouse forum.
I am just checking in.





I have been called a MILF alot and I want to see what others are saying!





I think it is a hot Mom someone would like to have sex with.
i'm going to take my chances and post my picture...i'm warning all you men...NO STALKERS OR MARRIAGE PROPOSALS! this is a true MILF...


http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-ZbpfKwg2鈥?/a>
Yowee, this was enlightning. I think I finally get it what MILF means. Benny TY too.





I'll have to wait a few years I guess?





Dallas
I like Jacinta's definition ! LOL !!!
Most Italians Love Focaccia





:)
Stretch marks, lactating, and saggies
Mostly I Love to Fornicate.
ME, I'm a MILF.





Mmmmmm MILF.
%26lt;~~~~~~~~~





i'm in the dictionary
Quick ... someone get me Benny's phone number!





Oh wait ... what was the question again?





;-)
I always thought it means Mozz' Italian Lasagne Fan... no?
A female ILF with children......
%26lt;---------------------------------------鈥?br>










'Nuff said ;) LOL
Man i like Females
Man I love Furburgerz
It means a woman in the group of awesome Y!A people around here!
Mom id like to F..yea
i.e. see 鈾hristee above
man i love friday's

No comments:

Post a Comment