Friday, February 12, 2010

Explain the definition of a true friend?

I was wondering, i had MANY friends before, but none of them seem like a TRUE friend, can u help me ?


How do i know if i met somebody who is my TRUE friend that i can always trust, who got my back, and stuff?Explain the definition of a true friend?
A true friend is someone who would make sacrifices for you. Someone who would come to your house at any hour of the day if you need him/her to. Someone who would never be embarrassed of having you as a friend. Someone who would never back stab you. Someone who supports and understands you.Explain the definition of a true friend?
For me a true friend is someone you can tell anything, and will stick by your side when things arent going well, and will support you whatever happens.
  • dog skin problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment