Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the definition of a TRUE friend?




I don't know the definition, do you?





If you know, what is it?





If you don't, why?What is the definition of a TRUE friend?
acoording to my best english teacher ever!:





true friend: a person that knows you and likes u anyway! lol!What is the definition of a TRUE friend?
Your true friends are the ones that will sitck by you through anything. I just realized a while ago that i had many true friends, they were by my side through hell and they brought me out of a depression. True friends are people that will be there for you through thick and thin and not complain about it or ask for anything in return when they do help you. They will always, no matter what, be there with you in spirit, and they will stay in your soul for the rest of your life! True friends are the ones that are not fake and they tell you the truth, always, and they remain loyal.
Good question!! My true friends love me for me no matter what happens or how I screw up they don't judge me, they are there to help. You will know that you have found a true friend when they go out of their way to show they care. When your in trouble even if you deserved it, they will support you anyway! good luck believe me true friends are hard to find. But when you find them feel blessed to have them.
One you can always turn to esp. when you need them to comfort you and help you to feel better and will tell you the truth to make you a better person and not just accept your story or take your side but tell you what you need to hear.
A true friend is your confidante.


Someone who understand your feelings and a friend you can talk to.


A friend who won't leave you, and you can trust and tell deep dark secrets to.






A true friend is one that won't hurt you and always there for you when you need a friend to talk to. A true friend is also trustworthy and will keep all your secrets.
freewebs.com/melissascorner





view this website, need advice email melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment