Friday, February 12, 2010

What is your definition of a true friend?

=) let me know.What is your definition of a true friend?
Well... a true friend is there for you when the **** hits the fan - always looking out for your best interest.





Your ';friends'; aren't your friends, when you are young you have hundreds but once you grow up you start to realize who your real friends are. As far as I am concerned, I have my family and 5 true friends (which I've known for over 8+ years)What is your definition of a true friend?
my definition of a true friend is a person , that can except you, no matter what you do, or how you look. It's a person, that you can trust, and can depend on, in any circumstance. Also, a person that is loyal,loving,understanding,caring,respec鈥?easy to talk to. There's lots more, but that's what you'll find in a true friend.





:D
-thinks fondly of my one and only best friend-





My best friend means more to me then anyone. He can look at me and see that something is wrong without ever having to mention it. He calls randomly, we constantly bag on each other, and go to each other with our problems. He listens to everything I say, and tells me when I'm wrong, agrees or disagrees and tells me why. He understands what I think and feel without ever having to ask.





He just knows. It's almost like having that strong bond that twins have, only with your best friendly. I have tons of friends, but no one else has been deemed worthy of the title BEST FRIEND except for him. We don't throw our friendship or our title around lightly. It means so much to us both.





I trust him with my life, and visa versa. I can honestly say we think about each other at least once a day if not more. We can't stay out of each other's heads. Lol





Anyway, hope this is a pretty accurate description of a TRUE best friend. I could go on and on though. ^^
someone who always has your back and someone who makes you happy and someone you don't play games with and someone who is straight up awesome! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment