Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is your definition of true happiness?

There are innumerable definitions of ';happiness.'; Certainly the word is very subjective. While we all have variations of what we believe happiness is, it is certain that riches, fame, prestige, and so many wonderful personal resources in life to not make us happy. While we are affected by them, and those type things are greatly beneficial, having them does not in any way constitute happiness. What do you believe defines true happiness? Does love have anything to do with this?What is your definition of true happiness?
My definition of true happiness is a feeling of complete satisfaction with your life and where you are going in your life. I guess what it comes down to is knowing that you yourself are ';whole'; and ';complete'; and love can definitely play a part in achieving that feeling.What is your definition of true happiness?
true happiness is when you can look at your life and all you do have and truly say ';I don't want anything more, I have all I've ever needed.';
True happiness to me is being at peace with yourself and others, having a meaningful loving relationship with my spouse and my family being well and alright. These are the only things that really matter to me in the long run and what makes my life fulfilling and happy.
True happiness is when your individual electromagnetic field harmonizes in a synergistic way with universal harmonies and produces a certain kind of resonating interfence wave structure that is enjoyed on a much larger web of energy, serving who knows what purpose on that level of energy constructions.
I think that many concepts are not properly worded or understood. I think this is a universe of balance, so true happiness would have to involve happiness' bizarro twin, unhappiness. I think that we must realize this ying-yang connection.


My idea of happiness is a temporary feeling that is an involutary response to stimuli, that we have come to associate with connotations of good.


Simply put true happiness is a temporary, and cannot stand alone without sadness.
I think true happines is when you are fulfilled spiritually.
Whatever ';YOU'; want it to be.














And I am dead serious.
For me ....HAPPINESS is the word that i CAN FEEL but CAN'T DEFINE.
i am happy if a had nothing to be afraid of:


1.happy at work that not afraid been fired


2.happy with kids that not afraid of them been infected to any deceases


3.happy with spouse that not afraid of she having affair with other


4.happy with friends that not afraid them runaway if i in despair.





and love has so much to do with happiness. I am happy:


1.loving what I did


2.loving what I had


3.loving who am I
Self actualization, being what you are capable of becoming in all areas of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. The updated version with the intellectual component is even better in my opinion.
Simple, TO BE LOVED really to be loved unconditionally.
who knows? God-
Happiness for me is being secure in every meaning of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment