Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the true definition of a 'Free Spirit' and what does it actually mean?

Everyone will want to be this but I'm not sure anyone can be. I'm not sure this even exists or can.What is the true definition of a 'Free Spirit' and what does it actually mean?
to me it is to do with are souls,which are free,however when we take on a journey in a physical body,we allow the stigma of life to trap the freedom of our free spirit,because of the human emotions we feel and receive.we are all given free will..........I think when we truly see and understand free spirit is when we are at one with ourselves,first then with mother nature and we don't allow negativity etc to restrain our sense of freedom,which we all seek.But as I said that my intake of it.What is the true definition of a 'Free Spirit' and what does it actually mean?
I think being a ';free spirit'; is like doing what you want with life. Having your own freedom.





';She was a free spirit; she travelled the world.';





Hope this helps.
Free spirit it mean somebody who lives without regard or what convention dictates or what other expect.
  • dog skin problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment