Friday, February 12, 2010

Can someone give me the definition of actual, true Beauty?

In my opinion, everyone is good-looking and lovely in their own special way.





But some people just enjoy thinking the negative and pick on others about their appearance, when half the time it isn't at all true.





So could someone give me their definition of being good-looking or what they call ';Beautiful';?, because I really don't understand it.Can someone give me the definition of actual, true Beauty?
there is no beauty really, but there a lot of ugly people in the world just open the door and look.


beauty is concerned a lot with fantasizing the best and perfect image of someone you know but its your image and your shape. Though it is very hard to actually find someone or something just as you want it to be.Can someone give me the definition of actual, true Beauty?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you my fair lady, are luckier than most for you see beauty all around yourself.





In my opinion, beauty is anything that pleases you, be it visually or any other stimuli. So those that choose to see the worst, choose to only look at the ugly, are only limiting their overall happiness. Too bad for them, huh?
';Beauty is truth, truth beauty';
Any wildspace on this Earth is '; True Beauty';

No comments:

Post a Comment