Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the true definition for a high school sweetheart?

Me and my boyfriend met threw a friend while we were in our last year of high school but then when we graduated thats when we started dating. Is that still considered high school sweethearts or no? I was just wondering.What is the true definition for a high school sweetheart?
';High school sweethearts'; is just a term used for people to reffer back to their High School crushes or bf/gf's. In your situation, I would say you are YES ! you are ';high school sweethearts!'; Hope That helps! g'luck with you too!What is the true definition for a high school sweetheart?
Yea i suppose it is cus your young and met whilst you were at school so yea i say it is???
yes I think It does . I am currently with my high school sweetheart. We broke up when I was 16 and now that I am 40 we have found each other again. I have never been happier
It does, if you want it to. I met my hubby when I was 16...he already graduated high school...but we think of ourselves as high school sweethearts because we have been together ever since %26amp; married 10 years now. It doesn't really matter what the actual deffinition is...you define your own relationship...and in the end, it doesn't really matter what labels you put on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment